Poster Size: 24 inch x 26 inches with small white border to allow for framing.
- High Gloss Print on Premium Quality Photo Paper
- Excellent Quality can be Displayed Framed or Unframed
- Freshly printed to your order. No old, faded, or musky prints!
- UV Pigment Ink and Photo Paper combination provides over 100 years of longevity as Rated by Wilhelm Research
- Printed in the USA using the latest Technology
The bright star at the center of NGC 3132, while prominent when viewed by NASA’s Webb Telescope in near-infrared light, plays a supporting role in sculpting the surrounding nebula. A second star, barely visible at lower left along one of the bright star’s diffraction spikes, is the nebula’s source. It has ejected at least eight layers of gas and dust over thousands of years.
Data from Webb’s (NIRCam) were used to make this extremely detailed image. It is teeming with scientific information – and research will begin following its release.